NCSL is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that operates in the DC Metro area. It offers a soccer league platform for children ages eight through nineteen and hosts over 1000 teams per season across 72 clubs. Through NCSL participation, players develop good character, mental and physical fitness, and interpersonal skills. The league looks to provide continued quality programming and experience for each of its member teams and families with the addition of new Rules & Discipline Administrator.
Rules & Discipline (R&D) Administrator | The NCSL R&D Administrator works directly with the R&D Chair to ensure member clubs follow proper game-day guidelines and helps to resolve and address any game-related complaints or violations.
- Must be reliable and professional
- Applicants should be patient, friendly and personable
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software
- Experience using Demosphere a plus
- Experience in youth soccer and refereeing preferred
Examples of Duties:
- Investigate game reports and organize to present to R&D chair on weekly basis during season
- Draft R&D decisions for approval by R&D Chair/Committee and circulate to club representatives
- Communicate with club representatives to address game feedback and implement action steps
- Monitor and alert referee assignors about outstanding referee reports
- Tracking of red cards and required coach/player sit outs
- Act as point of contact regarding STAR program
- Work with state referee association to schedule certification classes.
- Hourly position; compensation based on experience and background
To Apply | Contact NCSL Executive Director, Ryan Rich, at email@example.com with resume and cover letter.